Subject: Aviator szerver hiba (dev)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 May 2026 23:49:53 +0200

2026-05-13 23:49:51
[172.19.0.14][-][-][error][yii\web\HttpException:404]
yii\web\NotFoundHttpException: Az oldal nem található. in
/var/www/html/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/web/Request.php:331
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/web/Application.php(82):
yii\web\Request->resolve()
#1 /var/www/html/server/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Application.php(384):
yii\web\Application->handleRequest(Object(yii\web\Request))
#2 /var/www/html/server/api/web/index.php(18):
yii\base\Application->run()
#3 {main}
2026-05-13 23:49:51 [172.19.0.14][-][-][info][application] $_GET = []

$_POST = []

$_FILES = []

$_COOKIE = []

$_SERVER = [
    'HTTP_HOST' => 'aviator.realszisztema.hu'
    'HTTP_USER_AGENT' => 'Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like
Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; [email-masked])'
    'HTTP_ACCEPT' => '*/*'
    'HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING' => 'gzip, br, zstd, deflate'
    'HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR' => '216.73.217.131'
    'HTTP_X_FORWARDED_HOST' => 'aviator.realszisztema.hu'
    'HTTP_X_FORWARDED_PORT' => '443'
    'HTTP_X_FORWARDED_PROTO' => 'https'
    'HTTP_X_FORWARDED_SERVER' => 'b0a1f2125da6'
    'HTTP_X_REAL_IP' => '216.73.217.131'
    'PATH' =>
'/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin'
    'SERVER_SIGNATURE' => '<address>Apache/2.4.62 (Debian) Server at
aviator.realszisztema.hu Port 80</address>
'
    'SERVER_SOFTWARE' => 'Apache/2.4.62 (Debian)'
    'SERVER_NAME' => 'aviator.realszisztema.hu'
    'SERVER_ADDR' => '172.19.0.42'
    'SERVER_PORT' => '80'
    'REMOTE_ADDR' => '172.19.0.14'
    'DOCUMENT_ROOT' => '/var/www/html'
    'REQUEST_SCHEME' => 'http'
    'CONTEXT_PREFIX' => ''
    'CONTEXT_DOCUMENT_ROOT' => '/var/www/html'
    'SERVER_ADMIN' => 'webmaster@localhost'
    'SCRIPT_FILENAME' => '/var/www/html/server/api/web/index.php'
    'REMOTE_PORT' => '54088'
    'GATEWAY_INTERFACE' => 'CGI/1.1'
    'SERVER_PROTOCOL' => 'HTTP/1.1'
    'REQUEST_METHOD' => 'GET'
    'QUERY_STRING' => ''
    'REQUEST_URI' => '/server/api/web/'
    'SCRIPT_NAME' => '/server/api/web/index.php'
    'PHP_SELF' => '/server/api/web/index.php'
    'REQUEST_TIME_FLOAT' => 1778708991.9091
    'REQUEST_TIME' => 1778708991
]